Professional Stucco Repair & Installation
Stucco is a versatile facing material that can be applied to flat or curved surfaces either inside or outside a building or structure. It has been used for more than a century as a surface finish because of its utility, low upfront cost, and minimal need for maintenance. It may be applied directly to a solid base such as masonry or concrete walls, or a metal lath attached to frame construction, solid masonry, or concrete construction.
We are the go-to Myrtle Beach stucco contractors for many home owners, businesses and hotels in the Grand Strand area. Our professional stucco installers can handle any repairs you need. We’ve done jobs from Little River / North Myrtle Beach down to Pawleys Island and Georgetown.
We utilize the Durock and ICF systems primarily, but we can use any system you need. Our Durock system is a green, water proof house wrap, with an air-barrier to prevent moisture build-up. It is also mold-resistant. We screw off our Durock to specifications, and cover it with basecoat and white mesh at the joints. We’ll then apply your customized trim package and apply a basecoat layer and finalize it with our warrantied Finish application. We can do medallions, columns, soffits, trim, textures, fake windows, corbels, etc… you name it and we can make your dream a reality
- Durability and breathability are the major sustainability benefits of cement stucco
- Water-shedding, hard, impact-resistant, fire-resistant, and color-retentive
- Its ability to transmit moisture vapor means water that gets behind the surface does not become trapped
- Resistant to rot and fungus, helping to protect indoor air quality
- Durable wall cover in all climates, whether wet, dry, hot, or cold
EIFS is an acronym standing for Exterior Insulation and Finish System. It is also known as synthetic stucco because it resembles the look and feel of conventional cement stucco yet incorporates an acrylic or synthetic finish coat.
EIFS is a multi-layered exterior wall system that is used on commercial buildings to provide superior energy efficiency. It offers much greater design flexibility than other cladding products.
- Allows creation of exterior architectural detailing and decorative accents that would often be cost prohibitive using conventional construction
- Superior resistance to fading, chalking and yellowing
- Excellent resistance to dirt, mildew and mold
- Designed to be very flexible, which makes them highly crack-resistant